Scenery developer Departure Designs has released Oakland International Airport (KOAK) for X-Plane 11. The airport near San Francisco is smaller in size, but sees plenty of traffic primarily from cargo operators. JetBlue, Contour and Hawaiian Airlines also frequent the airport seeing services across the United States.
The airport from Departure Designs features PBR textures, SAM jetways and also World Traffic 3 support. In addition, the satellite imagery is 4K in resolution and also Ortho4XP compatible. Despite all these high-resolution assets, Departure Designs also say that the airport is heavily optimised for X-Plane 11.
- Heavily optimized Airport
- PBR Textures throughout Airport Rain Textures
- SAM Jetways
- Implemented Taxiway Bridge
- Highly detailed Custom Animated SAM Jetways Custom WT3 support prepared by Captain K-Man Custom Night Lighting
- color graded Satellite Imagery High Resolution 4K Textures Terminal layout circa Q2 2020
- Ortho4XP Compatible