Flight simulation development giant, Just Flight has today released their latest addon for the VC10 Professional!
Just Flight’s VC10 Professional collection for FSX and P3D has been released and includes accurately modelled Standard and Super civilian variants, as well as the C1K, K3 and K4 military variants in a variety of liveries covering their time in airline and RAF service.
The detailed virtual cockpit features 3D instruments, authentic wear and tear and all four flight crew positions (Captain, Co-Pilot, Flight Engineer and Navigator) modelled in high detail.
Comprehensive but easy-to-use systems are simulated, including a realistic fuel system with transfer and jettison functionality, an autopilot with pitch and bank hold, an autothrottle with IAS and MACH hold capabilities and simulated powered flying control units (PFCUs).
The aircraft also features realistic engine start procedures provided by a ground air supply and cross-bleed, and autostart (Ctrl+E) compatibility allows you to get airborne quickly. Custom-coded electrical, fuel, hydraulic, pressurisation and navigation systems, including a new Delco Carousel IV-A Inertial Navigation System (INS) unit, will keep even experienced pilots busy!
- BOAC Standard VC10 (Type 1101)
- Super VC10 – more powerful Conway engines, additional fuel capacity and a longer fuselage
- VC10 C1K transport/tanker – Standard VC10 fuselage with Super VC10 wings, engines and tail, main-deck cargo door, wing-mounted refuelling pods
- VC10 K3 tanker – Super VC10 with main-deck cargo door, centreline hose drum unit (HDU) and wing-mounted refuelling pods, sealed passenger doors
- VC10 K4 tanker – Super VC10, no main-deck cargo door, centreline hose drum unit (HDU) and wing-mounted refuelling pods
Just Flight’s VC10 is available for all versions of FSX and P3D at a price of GBP42.99 from their online store, for more information click here