Flight simulation scenery giant, Orbx today introduced their first payware scenery package for an Italian destination, Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport LIEO!
In a post to the Orbx forums, scenery developer, Matteo Veneziani said: “I’m very happy to announce my next project, as well as Orbx’s first payware Italian destination; Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport! Designed exclusively for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4, LIEO is a highly detailed and exhaustively complete reproduction of the airport and surroundings area.
“Olbia Costa Smeralda airport has been designed carefully and reflects the real-world layout of the airport; including the new extended runway and taxiway. The scenery has been optimized using our latest techniques and has been designed to work best with either Orbx Global and/or Orbx Global openLC Europe.
“The Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (ICAO: LIEO) is one of the busiest international airport on Sardinia, and is located about one kilometre from the city centre. The original infrastructure has been active since the end of the sixties, following the disposal of the historic Olbia-Venafiorita airport, and today is a modern and vibrant hub. Remnants of the old airport infrastructure are still visible and can be found within the scenery.”
The scenery will feature dozens POI modelled in olbia city with full 3D road connections, dynamic lighting, SODE jetways, and photoreal coverage.
For more information click here
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Olbia Costa Smeralda airport with new runway and taxiway.
- Beautiful ground textures in 30cm/px with 130sq/km of photoreal coverage.
- Dozens POI modelled in olbia city with full 3D road connections, helipads, Ferries and Trains.
- Super level of realism at the airport with 3D underground parts.
- Compatible with Orbx Global and/or Orbx openLC Europe
- SODE jetways
- Includes Dynamic lights and extremely realistic specular effects over ground textures.
- Fully optimized by using latest techniques for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4