- Total voters
As many of you will doubtless be aware, the five round SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship only has four confirmed racers on the schedule, with the final event set to be decided by community vote. Well, we can now confirm you have a choice of four tracks from which to pick, and as the video name suggests, the choices are pretty much impossible to chose from.
Kyalami, Bathurst, Suzuka or Laguna Seca. All glorious, all likely to produce something rather spectacular – but which one do you pick?
Lucky for you, Mr. Haye helps out with that very difficult decision making process… Leave your votes please.
You can only vote one time and your votes are displayed publicly.
- SRO E-Sport GT Series Explained | Watch Here
- SRO E-Sport GT Series. What is GT3 Racing? | Watch Here
- SRO E-Sport GT Series Round One | Watch Here
- SRO E-Sport GT Series Round Two | Watch Here
- SRO E-Sport GT Series Round Three | Watch Here
- Follow The Official Live Twitch Broadcast Channel | Click Here
- Join the conversation on social media via the official hashtag #iAMracing
Series Sponsor Links
…….Waiting for GTR3
Oh wait, that#s later in the year… dang
This is my first post on here. After last year’s 9 Hours race I have to say Kyalami. Bathurst is right there with it, though.
tonydean2, Nevini, ATSSHD and 1 other person
Suzuka, Spa and Mugello