Announced back in April, Nimbus Simulation Studios have today released their rendition of BN-2 Islander for X-Plane 11. The aircraft features 4K textures with PBR implementation, custom 3D sound system, realistic night lighting, accurate handling and flight characteristics, or VR compatibility, for example. The complete feature list can be found below.
This is already the second rendition of BN-2 Islander on the X-Plane 11 market. The first released rendition was by TorqueSim which did also receive a major update quite recently.
The aircraft can be purchased only via the X-Plane.org Store for $34.95.
- Highly detailed 3D model
- 4K textures
- Full PBR Textures for quality refection
- 3D Custom Sound System
- Animated switches
- Rattling and vibrations
- Accurate handling and flight characteristics
- Accurate performance based on performance charts
- Realistic night lightning with custom lights and textures
- VR ready (includes yoke manipulator)
- 8 liveries and more to come