- New trailer for the latest NASCAR Heat game.
- All the teams, cars, series of the 2020 NASCAR series.
- New modes and features.
Featuring the cars, teams, drivers and categories of the 2020 NASCAR series and its supporting championships, NASCAR Heat 5 will be released on Xbox One, PS4 and PC from July 10th, and looks set to be the biggest and most detailed entry into the NASCAR Heat franchise to date.
The new game will of course once again include the three NASCAR National Series (Cup, Xfinity and Trucks) as well as the Xtreme Dirt Tour, and comes with a total of 39 authentic real world oval and road course configuration circuits on which the 2020 NASCAR series were scheduled to race this year.
- Key features.
- Split screen returns.
- Expanded career mode.
Expanding further on the already solid career mode within previous entries into the franchise, NASCAR Heat 5 further develops on the themes of previous games, expanding this engaging offline mode further as you begin your career in the dirt track scene before working your way up through the ranks to an eventual Cup Series ride.
As well as career mode, Heat 5 also features a new Test Session mode, Quick Race, the brand new Challenge Mode and of course both online multiplayer and split screen.
Nascar Heat 5 Key Features
- Introducing Test Session Mode – practice without AI, adjust your setup, and refine your race craft
- Deeper career mode statistics – track your performance more accurately, such as average finish, average start
- Race online for the ultimate challenge against up to 39 other drivers
- Take part in the eNASCAR Heat Pro League for the chance to drive for one of the official NASCAR teams!
- Full car set up options allow you to refine the car to suit the circuit and your racing style
NASCAR Heat 5 is available to purchase for Xbox One, PS4 and PC from July 10th 2020.
Check out the NASCAR Heat 5 news thread for the latest news and discussion about this upcoming new racing title.