- Console specific update deployed.
- No current PC patch anticipated.
- Minor updates and fixes post release.
F1 2020 | Watch our game review: Click Here.
The latest inclusion into the world of official Formula One games was dropped into the public domain by Codemasters back on July 10th, and having already received a warm welcome by a large majority of the sim racing public, Codies have been quick off the marks to bring about optimisations and improvements where needed – with the first console update drop deploying today for Xbox One and PS4.
Xbox One Update Notes:
- Fixed a crash when using the Schumacher or RaceNet items going into My Team
- Reduced the penalties given to players during safety car periods to the correct values to prevent unfair disqualifications
- Addressed an issue where a number of players or AI would be disqualified incorrectly after passing the safety car
- Addressed an issue where race results could be incorrect after disconnecting and re-joining an online session
PS4 Update Notes:
- Fixed an issue specific to PS4 which caused Leaderboards to appear blank and could cause a perpetual load in certain circumstances.
Codemasters have made no mention of any impending patch for either the PC or Google Stadia versions of the title at this point in time, although a fresh build is expected in the near future to at the very least update the various new liveries that have yet to be represented within the title.
F1 2020 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia.
Got questions about the game? Start a new thread at the RaceDepartment F1 2020 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community help you out!