- Improvements to timing widget.
- Minor multiplayer fixes and improvements.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
The second post V1.5 and GT4 DLC update for Assetto Corsa Competizione launched to the PC version of the simulation earlier today, and with it come a number of smaller fixes and improvements as Kunos Simulazioni continue to refine the current version of the game post update.
The V1.5.2 update comes fairly hot off of the heels from 1.5.1 that released just last week, and although featuring some useful changes around the UI and multiplayer aspects of the game in relation to multiclass racing, doesn’t contain much in the way of significant change.
Of the most noteworthy items from the new build, the work around on screen timings in relation to other cars within the game are perhaps the most significant for players, and should hopefully produce a more accurate picture of a players current track position in relation to their rivals.
You can check out the update changes below:
- Added a minimum pitstop time of 1 second for stop&go-style mandatory stops.
- Realtime widget: fixed inaccurate gap values versus cars in pitlane during race sessions.
- Realtime widget: fixed incorrect gaps to cars ahead of the focused car when there are cars in pitlane in between and reduced likelihood of gap spikes.
- Realtime widget: cars in pitlane are now filtered during non-race sessions if the focused car is on track.
- Realtime widget: more accurate gap calculation for cars stopped on track.
- Removed automatic brake change check in the MFD Pitstop strategy unless the brakes are worn out.
- SetupPage: added “use current pressures” button in the pit strategy panel which copies the current setup’s tyre pressures to the currently active pit strategy.
- Added direct-to-page bindings for MFD: realtime, standings, electronics and pitstop. In multiclass mode the standings binding will cycle between overall and class standings.
- MFD direct-to-page bindings support long-press hiding like the MFD cycling binding.
- Re-evaluated combined bindings (using the shift binding) on press, should fix situations when binding a shifted button would also trigger the unshifted binding (e.g. look left-right).
- Minor fixes on the Ginetta custom designs.
- Fixed additional BoP values resetting on driver swaps.
- Rejoining now is blocked as intended if the server is running out of grid slots, preventing double assignments.
- Fixed grid position mismatches in situations where many unique cars connect/disconnect during Q sessions.
- Endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams) now receive the session results without issue.
- Fixed a bug where the last drivers couldn’t join during endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams).
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!