A new version of FlightControlReplay by Fabio Merlo will be available soon from simMarket, for those who already have an earlier version of FlightControlReplay will have this update for free. It’s fully compatible with the next-generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator as well as Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. Fabio has been working on this update for MSFS since January and there will be a new executable that also enhances the experience with the new platform.
Features included in version 4.5:
- New Video Rendering Mode (compressed video capturing)
- New Video Rendering Speed motion (1/4 – x4) for User Object and also for AI objects
- Change Camera Record feature
- Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes
- Microsoft Surface Dial Integration
- FlightIllusion GSA-42 integration
- DOFREALITY Motion platform support
- PlayAsAI flight formation creation
- A lot more that will be unveiled during the beta test
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available as a digital purchase from Microsoft Store and Steam as well as boxed disc-publication from Aerosoft. Prices are for Standard 69.99 EUR, Deluxe 89.99 EUR, and Premium Deluxe 119.99 EUR. Standard Edition is also included in Xbox Game Pass for PC monthly subscription.