NOTE: Win either the TCA Sidestick or TCA Throttle Quadrant, or both! More information on how to win can be found on Instagram @simnews.co
It is been a while since the last new joystick model has been released for flight simulators. Now, due to the next-generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator and its default Airbus A320neo included, Thrustmaster delivers the replica of Airbus A320 sidestick. The sidestick head has 4 swappable button modules to switch between the left or right pilot seat position. With the bundle pack, you also get the replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant to maximize the realism during take-offs and landings.
Thrustmaster has integrated it all for the new MSFS so all you need is to plug in and start the engines. Exclusive precision is achieved by the magnetic sensors that won’t decrease over time. Other flight simulators are supported too on Windows 8 and 10 platforms. For those who fly without rudder pedals, sidestick features a twist rudder for rudder control. If rudder pedals are found under the table, sidestick’s twist rudder can be locked for zero movements.
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
- Built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
- 17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the joystick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle
- 8-direction point of the view hat switch
- 4 independent axes, with twist rudder
- Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons
Thrustmaster TCA Throttle Quadrant Airbus Edition
- Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism
- Realistic detents: “Idle” / “Climb” / “Flex” / “TO/GA”
- 2 “Engine Master” selector switches
- 8 physical action buttons + 8 virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (16 in total)
- Thrust levers with 2 axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedal
- 2 throttle quadrants can be linked together, giving you access to 4 thrust levers instead of 2
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Edition manufacturing has occuring delay until shipping starting on September 22, 2020.
- Thrustmaster – www.thrustmaster.com