Just Flight has released an update for their Traffic Global for X-Plane, adding AI general aviation traffic with the already crowded AI airline traffic. Routes for the general aviation traffic are dynamically generated and some of them are flying traffic circuits too. Traffic Global comes with over 100 aircraft type models in authentic nearly 1,500 airline liveries and with full 3D sounds, lightning, and effects. Over 6000,000 flights are included covering more than 3,000 global airports.
The new update v.1.0.9672 changelog highlights:
- GA aircraft exist
- Keep a runway occupied if an aircraft is backtracking
- Scale tire smoke according to aircraft class
- Add option to show or hide scheduled and GA on the flight plan view
- Improve turning smoothness
- Increase on-runway fast-taxi speed
- Improvements to circuits
- Don’t cause huge framerate drop if the license needs revalidated but can’t be
- Improved collision detection on fallback taxi out
- Fix prop shadows on models
- Decrease the opacity of the prop disc, it was effectively transparent.
- GA aircraft will often fly around other airport zones.
- Very busy runways will operate with reduced safety distances for departures.