Codemasters has just released Patch 1.09 for F1 2020 and is now available for all supporting platforms.
- The Multiplayer car can now be used in Split Screen and Time Trial.
- Added option that allows players to enable ERS by holding down the button.
- Fixed a possible issue for some players where a contract negotiation did not appear properly.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player car during Weekly Events.
- Adjustment sliders now indicate values to make adjustments easier.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- There is now an option in Time Trial to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- The number of AI opponents can now be adjusted in Split Screen.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Players will no longer be briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying session or race.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The multifunction display (MFD) can now be turned on from the cockpit camera angle.
- LAN names are now correctly used during LAN gaming sessions.
Changes around sporting updates:
- Gulf and several sponsors have been added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery has been added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Racing Point nose logo has been replaced with We Race As One version
- 50 Years Sauber branding has been added
- Sponsors, Twitter name and #WeRaceAsOne have been added to the halo
- # WeRaceAsOne branding has been added on the front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to the driver’s head and on the nose setup
- #WeRaceAsOne has been added to the halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors have been added
- Thank You NHS logo has been added on top of the halo
- Updated sponsor line-up on the nose
- Updated shark fin