TrueEarth Southern California for P3Dv4+ is coming soon to OrbxDirect. Combining thousands of hours of development throughout the TrueEarth Series, Southern California completes the west coast USA. TrueEarth series represents innovative technology combined with relentless hard work to provide a truly realistic representation of the area. Combining satellite imagery, hand-crafted modeling, and extensive research, TrueEarth Southern California gives a unique experience for a Visual Flight Rules environment.
With unparalleled detail of millions accurately placed buildings, trees, bridges, and more, navigating by VFR charts can be flown perfectly. For those looking to jump between Los Angeles and San Diego, or any of the other cities in the region, pilots will love the stunning terrain below them and those mesmerizing final moments on approach to any number of airports in Southern California, not forgetting Death Valley, the massive Edwards AFB, and Palm Springs or if you prefer ocean breezes, explore places like Santa Barbara or Santa Catalina Island.
- Over 79,000 square miles (205,529 km²) of crisp aerial imagery
- 767 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 65 million accurately placed trees
- More than 11 million buildings
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Includes 10-meter mesh
- Watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting
- More information and screenshots here