A Swiss company SimAddons has released several Canadian airport sceneries for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. There are large international airports, such as Winnipeg and Halifax as well as smaller airfields around Nova Scotia as well. Features include sloped runways at certain airports, custom ground polygons, and working jetways. For Canadian winter conditions, there is snow accumulation along with 3D objects at the airports.
- CYHZ – Halifax + Halifax City
- CYAW – Shearwater
- CYYG – Charlottetown
- CYDF – Deer Lake
- CYWG – Winnipeg
- NSSA – Small airports at Nova Scotia
- All airports created with new MSFS SDK = full native.
- Runway and apron ground layout with up to 7 layers.
- A lot of own textures and “decals” effects.
- Working jetways, windsocks, etc.
- Full dynamic lighting everywhere.
- Runways, taxiways, and aprons are sloped
SimAddons – www.simaddons.com