Orbx developer Ken Hall brings his developing flair to the historic airfield, Bryce Canyon Airport, ICAO: KBCE, located in the dramatic canyon hinterlands of southern Utah, United States. The airport is perfectly situated for exploring many of the parks of the southwest including Bryce Canyon National Park itself, Zion, Grand Staircase, Arches, Monument Valley, and the north rim of the Grand Canyon are just short flights away.
- Hand-crafted PBR 4k textures and UHD building modeling
- Beautiful custom aerial imagery
- Stunning canyonside location
- Completely weather-influenced ground poly
- Sloped runway
- Dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Corrected vegetation, grass, and elevations
- Created with the assistance of airport management from extensive ground photography
- Perfect for short flights to Las Vegas and Salt Lake City
- A unique location for exploring some of the most stunning topography in the United States
Bryce Canyon Airport for MSFS made by Orbx can be bought on the OrbxDirect for AUD 17.99 / USD 12.76 / €10,93 / £9.92.
OrbxDirect – orbxdirect.com