SoFly has announced and soon releasing a new weather add-on for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Experience torrential tropical storms, harsh hurricanes, and brutal blizzards all with the click of a button. Weather Preset Pro goes beyond what is possible with the built-in tools to provide 40 brand-new weather presets to MSFS. Weather Preset Pro is the perfect way to try out challenging conditions anywhere in the world.
Land at difficult airports in zero visibility or test your skills with gusty winds sweeping your aircraft from side-to-side. Content creators will be able to also quickly jump between stunning clear skies to towering storms for those incredible cinematic shots. So whether you’re looking to experience the crisp morning dew air or battle through terrifying sandstorms, Weather Preset will enable you to let your imagination run wild.
- Over 40 presets covering a range of exciting weather types
- Custom made presets that go beyond the built-in system
- Create exciting scenes directly in the simulator without the need for an additional UI
- Simple installation using a dynamic installer
- A 20-page manual covering all variations and an introduction to METARs
- Challenging weather presets
- Zero Visibility
- Hurricane conditions
- Tropical storms
- Stunning cloud presets
- High-level clouds
- Big and Bold
- Tropical paradise presets
- Blazing Sunshine
- Calm Winds
- Humid Storms
- Snow and ice presets
- Snow Flurry
- Arctic Chill
- …and many more!
Weather Preset Pro is available soon, price: 8.99AUD / £4.99 / €5.49 / $6.95
SoFly – sofly.io