Asobo Studio is planning to release Patch 4 of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on next Tuesday, October 13. Full patch notes will be given at the time patch goes live. Asobo is releasing a new patch every 2 weeks. Here are some of the features and fixes coming with Patch 4.
- “Press Any Key to Start” screen removed
- Too tall buildings after Patch 3 fixed
- A320neo left engine won’t start fixed
- Bug fixes (VFR Map, Avionics black screen, etc.)
- Navigation data updates
- User interface updates
- Aerodynamics updates
- Activity updates
- Marketplace updates
- World updates
- More details will come when Patch 4 is available
The official Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums is a good place to share any problems and bugs as well as look for an initial fix if having any issues with the sim.
- MSFS Forums – forums.flightsimulator.com