The major enhancements listed in their changelog sound very interesting with PFD, ND displays and RAD NAV page of the MCDU reworked.
Major new features:
– Complete rework of PFD and ND drawing to improve representation accuracy and drawing performance (time required to draw cut in half on our test platform)
– Complete rework of the RAD NAV page, including custom VOR and NDB reception and decoding routines, appropriate ID vs frequency NavAid tuning and FMGS messages when performing manual ILS overrides.
– Big improvements to the SmartCopilot support: Both sides can brake, sidestick inputs are used simultaneously with Airbus style input priority logic, Popup MCDU is now useable
Minor new features:
– Main landing gear compression sounds are now faded in accordance with 3d sound fading option
– Improved flight phase logic for serial traffic circuits with full stop landings in between.
– Corrected outside engine volume and propagation distance
– Better touch down detection sounds even with 3d sound fading switched on
– Display of minima in the FMA now starts at 250NM from destination even when in phase cruise
– Fixed Landing Gear extension/retraction bug
– Miscellaneous FMGS and AP bug fixes