Florence Airport, ICAO: LIRQ, in Italian known as Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola and formally Amerigo Vespucci Airport, is the international airport of Florence, the capital of the Italian region of Tuscany. Florence Airport is just minutes from the city centre, perfect for low-and-slow VFR scenic flights or convenient tourist travel from abroad to and from one of the Renaissance’s great hubs in aircraft ranging 152s to A320s. Florence is also very popular for business travellers.
An Italian hub for Vueling and offering flights across Europe both seasonally and year-round, Florence is the perfect product for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, offering a variety of airline and general aviation traffic, plus a challenging approach and proximity to a beautifully recreated cityscape in MSFS and Gaya Simulations trademark industry leading quality.
- A details-focused rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ)
- Fully optimised for ultra-smooth performance
- Includes custom animations
- Many custom-made POIs in and around the airport
- Proximity to the historic Renaissance centre of Florence
- High-quality 3D assets dotted around the city for an ultra-realistic experience
- Incredible yet challenging approach bordered by the nearby Monte Morello
- Central location in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany
Available to purchase at OrbxDirect for AUD 26.79 / USD 18.97 | EUR 16.19 | GBP 14.69