The German simulation publisher Aerosoft has announced that Autobahn Police Simulator 2, made by German developer z-software, is set to be released for Xbox One on November 4, 2020. This is a first for the successful franchise that has up to now only been available on PC and PS4. Finally, Xbox players will also be able to experience the thrilling feeling of policing Germany’s famous autobahns.
Gameplay covers the full spectrum of police work: Apart from simple traffic control or the recording of traffic accidents, the players can also expect wild car chases on the autobahn. In addition to a “free play” mode, in which the missions are randomly selected, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 for the first time offers an elaborately built and fully voiced story campaign including film sequences.
- Police officers in the police station have their own daily routine
- 20 fully voiced story missions
- Technology tree with numerous improvements for the police station, including a helicopter
- Access to detailed vehicle functions like different siren signals, blue light, or a LED matrix
- Extensive traffic controls
- Rapid pursuits
- Convoy escort
- Vehicle tracking
Available for Xbox One from Microsoft Store on November 4, 2020.