Orbx developer Matteo Veneziani is working on a complete overhaul of his highly popular Mediterranean airport scenery, Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, ICAO: LIEO, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Brimming with innovative features, including a few not yet seen in MSFS, this picturesque scenery includes the airport, city, and surrounding coastal approaches.
Packed with new content not seen in the original P3D release, Olbia is a project Orbx has been looking forward to sharing with you all. As a popular Italian holiday destination, the airport sees a mix of airline, corporate, and GA traffic, as well as being a home base for the aerial firefighting fleet.
- Completely customized animated jetways
- Custom ground poly
- Full PBR and higher resolution artwork
- Dozens of landmarks lie waiting to be explored
- Several new easter eggs
- All-new GSE and static aircraft types
- Crisp custom aerial imagery for the airport environment
- Innovative night lighting techniques
- Custom wig-wag and dynamic taxiway lighting
- More preview screenshots here