FSimStudios has created the most up to date, and detailed representation of Vancouver International Airport, ICAO: CYVR, for Prepar3D V4.4/V5. It’s an international airport in Richmond, British Columbia, and is located 12 km (7.5 mi) from Downtown Vancouver. It is the second busiest airport in Canada by aircraft movements (306,799) and passengers (25.9 million), behind Toronto Pearson International Airport.
It is often described as a trans-Pacific hub, with more direct flights to China than any other airport in North America or Europe. It is a hub for Air Canada and WestJet, and an operating base for Air Transat. Vancouver International Airport is one of eight Canadian airports that have US Border Preclearance facilities. It is also one of the few major international airports to have a terminal for scheduled floatplanes.
Available to purchase from FSimStudios for EUR 21.50 / USD 25.00
- The soon-to-be-finished Pier D Apron 6 will be included in V1.1
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures, and great attention to detail
- 178sqKm of seasonal aerial orthophotos, ranging from 0.3 to 0.5m/pix
- Custom autogen based on real-life photos of the city
- Over 50 hand-crafted landmarks around Downtown Vancouver, including the Lionsgate Building, BC Place, Canada Place, and Science World
- SODE-Controlled seasonal and weather-dependent features, SODE VDGS Compatible.
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- Three airports included: CYVR Vancouver International, CAM9 Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, CYHC Vancouver Harbour.
- Animated SkyTrain (Canada Line)
- Night lighting crafted by IniBuilds.
- FREE License Upgrade to Vancouver for MSFS releasing in November 2020