FSDreamTeam has released EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Airport, ICAO: LFSB, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery has previously been available for Prepar3D, and customers of this version can get their copy of the MSFS version for free. Basel Airport serves the city of Basel in Switzerland as well as the surrounding regions in France and Germany.
The airport serves as a base for easyJet Switzerland and features mainly flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations. Due to its international status, Basel Airport has three IATA airport codes: BSL (Basel) is the Swiss code, MLH (Mulhouse) is the French code and EAP (EuroAirport) is the neutral code.
Available to purchase from FSDreamTeam for EUR 18.00 (with checkout code BASEL50 you can get 50% off until the end of this week).
- A true next-gen graphic product, completely made in PBR
- Fully rolling terrain and precise sloped runways based on their real altitude profile
- Static REGA helicopter parked at REGA base
- Hundreds of Dynamic Lights, all individually placed
- Highly detailed custom jetways, using the latest SDK in MSFS
- Animated passengers inside the terminal, visible from the cockpit
- Many animated custom ground vehicles
- Fully 3D taxiways lighting
- LaBelvedere spotting place with animated people
- Included snow effects in winter in MSFS