LVFR has released Joseph Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport, ICAO: LEBL, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is the second-largest and second busiest airport in Spain and the sixth busiest in Europe. Located 12 km (7.5 mi) southwest of the center of Barcelona, lying in the municipalities of El Prat de Llobregat, Viladecans, and Sant Boi, in Catalonia. It has been named after a former President of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Josep Tarradellas, since 27 February 2019.
Barcelona-El Prat Airport is a hub for Level and Vueling, and a focus city for Air Europa, Iberia, EasyJet, Norwegian, and Ryanair. Barcelona is one of Europe’s most important cities, the second-most populous city in Spain and 5th in Europe. Its international airport and port make it one of the most well-connected gateways of the region.
Available to purchase from LVFR for USD 16.99FEATURES
- Handmade and detailed PBR ground markings and textures for Barcelona-El Prat Airport according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials
- All airport terminals modeled
- Realistic airport lighting
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems
- Customized jetways
- Barcelona city landmarks, enhancing the most iconic and important buildings
- Airport surroundings are accurately represented