Sim-wings has released Ibiza Airport, ICAO: LEIB, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is the international airport serving the Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Formentera in Spain located 7 km (4.3 mi) southwest of Ibiza Town. As the island is a major European holiday destination, it features some year-round domestic services as well as several dozen seasonal routes to cities across Europe. It is also used as a seasonal base for Vueling.
Fly to the famous party island and look forward to detailed models of the airport terminals, buildings, and other airport facilities. A custom aerial image covering the airport area and the close surroundings have been used for modeling. It smoothly blends into the default aerial terrain. Moreover, custom animated jetway models and a realistic night time dynamic lightning bring the airport to life. Custom taxiway signage provides the final touch.
Available to purchase from Aerosoft for EUR 18.70
- Features a highly accurate rendition of Ibiza Airport (LEIB, IBZ)
- Detailed models of airport terminals, buildings, and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout (including new 2020 GA apron and PP layout)
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Smooth blending into default aerial terrain
- Terraforming to blend the airport into the default height model
- Runway profile according to official Spanish airport charts
- Custom animated jetway models
- Up to date runway, taxiway, and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting