FS2Crew has released an updated Pushback Express v1.5 for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Pushback Express replaces the default pushback system and features a wide choice of international voice sets to the ability to self-drive the tug so you can perform a custom route without need to study complex manuals.
Update to v1.5 will let you manage the jetway, luggage, catering, ground power, and fuel trucks. Voice Control adds support for Italian, Dutch, and Eastern European languages. There are also some minor bug fixes included in this latest release.
- Available to purchase from Aerosoft for EUR 24.74
- Three interface methods: VOICE CONTROL, MENU CONTROL, and HOTKEYS
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS, and DISTANCE
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route)
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA)
- Ability to “Push and Pull” the aircraft to the desired spot
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug)
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control
- Works at all airports
- International voice sets
- Built-in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy
- Manage the jetway, luggage, catering, ground power and fuel trucks
INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW AND PILOT
- Eastern European