Macco Simulations has pre-released Manchester Airport, ICAO: EGCC, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s an international airport at Ringway, Manchester, England, 7.5 nautical miles (13.9 km; 8.6 mi) south-west of Manchester city centre. In 2019, it was the third busiest airport in the United Kingdom in terms of passenger numbers. Macco’s Manchester Airport for MSFS will be updated regularly with the latest piers, stands, gates, jetways, and terminals, as the airport is also undergoing its “Manchester Airport Transformation Programme”.
The current price is reduced as Macco’s Manchester Airport is in early access and not a final build. Some parts, such as surrounding areas, car parks, terminal interiors, and custom jetways, are yet to come. These updates will be free of charge and may include bug fixes and performance improvements. Once the airport is complete, the price will rise back to its retail price (GBP 9.99).
Available to purchase from Macco Simulations for GBP 7.99
- PBR textures used throughout
- Custom models developed specifically for MSFS2020
- Accurate night lighting +Flashing Utility Lights
- Accurate taxiways and taxiway signs based on the latest charts
- Accurate approaches and ILS Glide Slopes
- Runway warning lights
- Custom ground textures
- Free life updates
- New terminals as per real-life (In future update)
- Custom Jetways (In future update)
- Latest VATSIM compatible taxiways and ground markings