Aerosoft has released the new London DLC for the bus simulator game OMSI 2. The simulation specialists at Aerosoft and developer Rhys McCollin have extended the OMSI 2 IP with rich and detailed views of South London as well as simulates left-hand traffic for the first time in OMSI 2. 16 routes on more than 30 miles (approx. 50 km) of London’s road network were recreated for the DLC. Players can pick up or drop off passengers at over 200 bus stops.
In 5 depots 4 different and detailed replicated bus types are available: The New Routemaster, Citybus 200, and Citybus 400 as well as the B5LH / Evocity. All buses are equipped with a replicated iBus system for automatic location and customization of announcements and with fully functional power blinds. There are also interactive route diagrams to help drivers find their way.
On London’s streets, players will have to watch out for numerous new AI such as emergency vehicles, postal workers, cabs, or trains to get passengers safely to their destination. In addition, there are always dynamic events such as road works or traffic detours that force the players to react spontaneously. Good driving skills are therefore required; just like in the real world. But please always keep to the left.
The OMSI 2 DLC for London is now available in the Aerosoft Shop for EUR 29.20 / GBP 26.53
- First complex left-hand traffic in OMSI 2
- 16 routes covering South London with over 200 bus stops and over 30 miles of road
- A large number of new AI vehicles, such as trains and emergency vehicles.
- Realistically recreated streets and buildings based on photos taken by the developer
- New iBus and power blinds with full functionality
- 4 detailed buses, like the New Routemaster, Citybus 400, Citybus 200, and B5LH / Evociti
- Interactive route diagrams that support the driver
- Dynamic events like road works, detours, route restrictions
- 5 depots from which the player can start his journey in London.