Pilot Plus has released London Southend Airport, ICAO: EGMC, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s an international airport situated on the outskirts of Southend-on-Sea in Essex, England, approximately 36 miles (58 km) from the center of London. Every corner of the airport area has detailed and navigating around the airport you’ll find detail on and around every building, every asset looks beautiful and the ground materials are no exception.
Ryanair, WizzAir, Amazon, and Jota Aviation serve at Southend, giving you plenty of options for your in-sim operations. But you can’t forget Southend’s wartime roots. Southend houses one of the last remaining Avro Vulcan’s and was once home to Spitfire’s and Hawker Hurricane’s. With international destinations across Europe, for both cargo and passenger operations, London Southend will be a new favorite in your collection.
Available now on OrbxDirect for EUR 16.14 / USD 19.76
- An ultra-realistic rendition of London Southend
- Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on control tower glass (old and new tower)
- Custom, refined aerial imagery covering the airport
- Authentic night experience