SceneryTR Design has released Istanbul Airport, ICAO: LTFM, for Prepar3D v4-5. It is the new main international airport serving Istanbul city. It has been operating since 2018 and it ranks 1st among airports in Turkey. The Istanbul Airport, built on an area of 76,5 million square meters aims to be a global hub between the continents of Asia, Africa, and Europe. The airport is located to the northwest of Istanbul, by the Black Sea shore, about 40 km from the city center.
The airport is still undergoing development phases and the target is to reach a capacity of 200 million passengers, once all the phases of the airport are operational. Currently the development Phase 1 is completed. As of Phase 1, Istanbul Airport with its terminal building of 1.4 million m2, multistorey carpark with 18,000 cars’ capacity. 5 runways in active operation has a passenger capacity of 90 Million.
Available now on simMarket for EUR 31.00
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport buildings and its surroundings
- Photorealistic high-resolution textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom high-resolution ground textures, detailed markings, and seasonal variations
- SODE animated jetways
- SODE VDGS support
- 3D Taxiway signs
- Custom airport vehicles and numerous custom static objects
- Volumetric grass
- Custom surroundings with seasonal variations and hand placed autogen
- Various effects, i.e. animated runway guard lights, smoke effects, wet/puddle effects during rain, SODE windsock, animated radars, dynamic reflections on windows, bump maps, specular shine
- Ambient occlusion (texture baking) and custom night textures on all buildings
- Various Dynamic Lighting effects
- Compatible with GSX/GSX Level 2