Orbx Simulation Systems has released Tweed New Haven Airport, ICAO: KHVN, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Developed by Jordan Gough, this is the largest Orbx airport in the North-Eastern USA. Tweed-New Haven is the second major airport in the state of Connecticut. Located only a 15-20 minute flight from the center of Manhattan and a short hop to Boston, KHVN is the perfect stopover point for trips between the two cities.
Located in a massive photogrammetry area, the entire city of New Haven is a sensational flight for the low and slow junkie and a fantastic visual circling approach from the north for the heavy haulers. Tweed is one of two airports with regularly-scheduled commercial service in Connecticut, the other being Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks. American Airlines affiliates, PSA Airlines and Republic Airlines serve New Haven under the American Eagle.
Available now on OrbxDirect for EUR 11.50 / USD 13.97
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston, and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough