Orbx Simulation Systems has released Sandefjord Airport, ICAO: ENTO, for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Also known as Torp Airport, it is a major Norwegian airport, located on the west side of the Oslofjord. It is linked with Oslo Gardermoen airport, serving mostly low-cost and charter carriers flying to destinations across Europe. Regular visitors include Wizzair, KLM, Ryanair, and Widerøe.
On-site is also the European Helicopter Center: Educating future helicopter pilots, Pilot Flight Academy for fixed-wing education, as well as Widerøe and other maintenance hangars. Way up in the northern corner of the airport lies the local flying club: Sandefjord Flyklubb.
Available now on OrbxDirect. for EUR 14.79 / USD 17.89
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modeling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars in car parks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modeling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS, also for P3D coming soon
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen