Orbx Simulation Systems has released the Landmarks Paris City Pack for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Paris, the capital of France, has been one of Europe’s major centers of diplomacy, finance, commerce, fashion, science, and the arts for the past 300 years. Paris is known for having beauty, elegance, and for being a boldly romantic city. Orbx’s TrueEarth team, led by Tony Wroblewski, have packaged together 200 Points of Interest (POI) with 15 being at high-detail.
Carefully selected hero-asset POIs allows you to get up close and explore, whilst still maintaining excellent performance across the city. The 200 medium-detail POIs are the perfect balance between quality and performance. They allow us to capture the essence of the city’s unique architecture, without impacting performance. Other refinements, such as night lighting, custom terraforming, and custom orthos completely transform the city in MSFS.
Available now on OrbxDirect for EUR 9.50 / USD 11.57
- 15 high-detail custom landmarks including Notre Dame, Panthéon, The Centre Pompidou, École Militaire, and Église Saint-Sulpice
- 200 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- External night lighting for all default landmark objects, including Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, and Grand Palais
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Flattening of the Seine River and correcting riverbank heights
- Custom ortho-imagery patches across the city to cover the blurred-out military areas in the default simulator