Aerosoft has released Vitoria-Foronda Airport, ICAO: LEVT, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s a Spanish airport build in 1980 and managed by AENA. It’s located 8 kilometers from the city center next to the village Antezana de Foronda, this is the reason why it’s known as Foronda Airport. Single main concrete runway 04-22 is a total length of 3,500 meters (11,483 feet).
The airport has regular passenger flights operated by Ryanair, but it’s mainly used for cargo transport, with airlines like Swiftair, DHL, and ASL Belgium. It’s Spain’s 4th cargo airport according to the amount of cargo handled. In addition to this, the airport receives a lot of charter traffic, both from cargo and passenger airlines.
Available instant download on Aerosoft Store for EUR 18.70
- Color corrected HD ortho imagery for the airport.
- Realistic replication of Vitoria-Foronda airport.
- High-resolution buildings and clutter objects.
- Custom PBR ground materials.
- Custom randomized static aircrafts matching the real traffic.
- Manually adapted mesh to match the real height differences.
- Correct night lighting on buildings, runway, and taxiways.