Lionheart Creations has released the Trinidad TB21 GT for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s the sleek and high-performance 4 seaters Trinidad by Socata Aerospace in France. This 250 horsepower turbocharged edition of the Trinidad line is a fast cruiser with cruise speeds of over 180 knots. Some of them were fitted with oxygen systems for high altitude cruising up to 25,000 feet.
The GT is an improved version of the TB-21 Trinidad TC, fitted with a digitally-controlled turbocharger. She was designed with a very advanced interior with an automotive-style instrument panel featuring ‘instrument pods’ similar to the Lotus Esprit and Lamborghini Countach of that era. Even today, her instrument panel design is more advanced in appearance to other manufacturers.
Available now on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 25.98
- 22 (TWENTY TWO) Different Paint Schemes
- 3 Different Interior Themes: Gray, Tan, Neon Euro Blue
- Extreme Detail Virtual Cockpit with updated and modified Mesh, Mapping, and Graphics
- Disappearing control yoke for visibility
- Extreme high-resolution textures in PBR format complete with bump mapping
- Asobo high-end Avionics including their GNS530 and GNS430 GPS systems
- Soundpack is also an Asobo creation with some incredible sound effects that only MSFS sound systems feature which include bumping sounds, performance maneuver ‘groans’ from the airframe, and other cool effects
- Fold up armrests