FS2Crew has released an updated Pushback Express v1.7 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Pushback Express replaces the default pushback system and features a wide choice of international voice sets to the ability to self-drive the tug so you can perform a custom route without need to study complex manuals.
Three interface options are available: Menu Control, Voice Control, and Hotkeys. Pushback Express will let you manage the fuel truck, catering truck, baggage loader, ground power truck, and air stairs. Voice Control adds support for several languages including Italian, Asian, and Russian.
Available as instant download on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 24.74
- Automated or manual Ground Service Vehicle operations (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Baggage Loader, Ground Power Truck, Air Stairs)
- Three interface methods: VOICE CONTROL, MENU CONTROL and HOTKEYS
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route)
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA)
- Ability to “Push and Pull” the aircraft to the desired spot
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug)
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control
- Works at all airports
- International voice sets
- Built in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy
INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW AND PILOT
- Eastern European