Simcoders has released Reality Expansion Pack for Thranda’s Kodiak Quest G1000 DGS for X-Plane 11. The Quest Kodiak is an American utility aircraft designed and built by Quest Aircraft. The high-wing, unpressurized, single-engined turboprop has a fixed tricycle landing gear and is suitable for STOL operations from unimproved airfields. The design began in 1999, it made its maiden flight in October 2004, and was certified in May 2007 before first delivery in January 2008. By 2018, 250 were delivered. Quest Aircraft was purchased by Daher in 2019.
The Kodiak Quest model by development company Thranda with G1000 is loaded with many features. Being the bush plane of the 21st century, capable of delivering payload or passengers in any part of the world. Thranda’s DGS, “Dynamic Generation Series”, takes full advantage of X-Plane’s flexibility for in-sim, real-time modifications to the currently loaded plane. Reality Expansion Pack add-on is coded by real pilots.
Kodiak Quest G1000 available as an instant download on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 32.73
Reality Expansion Pack available as an instant download on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 22.88
- The flight dynamics are replaced to match the real world data
- The onboard systems and the failures are simulated by the 50.000+ lines of code contained in the plugin
- The Economy system: can work both as standalone or coupled with FSEconomy. It lets you earn money in each flight and use it to buy
- The extra tools such the maintenance hangar, the kneeboard, the weight and balance and the walkaround
- The sounds effects are greatly enhanced by the plugin providing things such the wind sounds and the unique stereo touch down sounds