Orbx Simulation Systems has released Landmarks Singapore City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Blending innovative and futuristic architecture with a rich Asian culture, Singapore is one of the most idyllic multicultural locations in the world to discover. This global hub for Southeast Asia combines high-density urban and natural beauty thanks to its tropical climate. Hundreds of models are waiting to be discovered including the Helix Bridge, the Old and New Supreme Courts, the Fullerton Bay Hotel, and the colorful tree-like structures of Supertree Grove.
Make sure to check out the animated Singapore Cable Car on the Harbourfront and Mount Faber. At night, the city transforms into a futuristic world with state-of-the-art light shows and jaw-dropping visual effects that dominate the night sky. It truly is a sight to behold. Landmarks Singapore is a true Jewel of the Orient for flight simulation, capturing our imagination day and night.
Available now on OrbxDirect for EUR 7.80
- 20 high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, Marina One, Fullerton Hotel, and the Supreme Court buildings
- 109 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- Highly detailed Singapore Cable Car with animated gondolas
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (between 7 PM and midnight)
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.
- Enhancements to the harbor, port, and industrial areas between Jurong Island and Changi Airport