FlyLogic Software has released Lugano Airport, ICAO: LSZA, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is a regional airport located 4 km (2.5 mi) west of the Swiss city of Lugano, approximately 80 km (50 mi) north of Milan, in the municipalities of Agno, Bioggio, and Muzzano. It lies closer to the village of Agno than to Lugano itself and is sometimes known as Lugano-Agno. Around 200,000 passengers use the airport each year, using some 2,400 flights. There are also limited freight operations, a flying club, and a flight school.
Developer team FlyLogic Software created the scenery from the latest 30cm/pixel aerial data. No matter if you fly VFR laps or dare a not-easy circling approach to runway 19 – Lugano is simply exciting! All buildings, lights, and navigation equipment have been accurately modeled and placed. Numerous dynamic objects provide for the typical hustle and bustle on the airport grounds, including moving ground crews and apron services.
Available now as an instant download on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 19.28
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano-Agno optimized for Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Ground layout with all taxiways and parking positions- breathtaking night lighting
- High-resolution photo textures of the 3d models- all airport buildings accurately reproduced
- PBR material with ambient occlusion (baked textures)
- Dynamic night lighting
- Prominent buildings in the airport vicinity
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Charts to print out: ILS, SID, STAR, VFR, and Ground
- German manual – Manuel en français – English manual – Italien manuale