PAD-Labs & Stairport Sceneries has released Split Airport, ICAO: LDSP, for X-Plane 11. It’s also known as Resnik Airport, serving the city of Split, Croatia. It is located 19 km (12 mi) from Split, on the west side of Kaštela Bay, in the town of Kaštela, and extending into the adjacent town of Trogir. In 2019, the airport was the second busiest in Croatia after Zagreb Airport handling 3.3 million passengers. It is a major destination for leisure flights during the European summer holiday season and an important focus city for Croatia Airlines that offers flights to European cities such as Frankfurt, London, and Paris.
PAD-Labs included photo-realistic textures, perfectly modeled buildings, and objects of the airport giving you a great sense of the atmosphere of this area. This airport scenery comes with a bonus of the adjacent “Resnik seaport Croatia” (LDSR) and the military base of “Divujle” (LDHD) with its helipad airport. In the X-Plane version of Split, you can already park your aircraft in front of the newly built terminal, which opened on time despite rising costs.
Available as an instant download on Aerosoft Shop for EUR 18.70
- Airport Split (LDSP), “Resnik seaport Croatia” (LDSR), and the military base “Divulje” (LDHD) with its helipad airport
- The new terminal building and parking (based on 2020)
- Photorealistic textures
- Realistic rendering of the buildings and objects on the complete airport
- HD ground textures including PBR
- Custom HDR night lighting
- Custom static aircrafts
- Custom approach lighting
- Animated jetways/marshaller (SAM plugin required)
- Custom service vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required)
- Seasonal textures (SAM plugin required)
- Custom runway slope and mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3