Aerosoft has released Bonaire Airport, ICAO: TNCB, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Also known as Flamingo Airport, it’s located near Kralendijk on the island of Bonaire in the Caribbean Netherlands. The airport is the fourth largest in the Dutch Caribbean after Queen Beatrix International Airport on Aruba, Princess Juliana International Airport on Sint Maarten, and Curaçao International Airport on Curaçao.
The airport is capable of handling wide-body aircraft up to the Boeing 747, though the largest type operating to Bonaire currently is the Airbus A330, operated by KLM. The scenery is made with the help of thousands of on-site images, highly detailed & true to original building models and high-resolution textures were created. Realistic and dynamic night lighting, custom taxiway signs, and passenger animations bring the airport to virtual life.
Available now as an instant download on Aerosoft Shop
- Detailed recreation of Bonaire International Airport
- Highly detailed and accurate models & textures based on thousands of on-site images
- Custom orthographic images covering the airport and close vicinity
- Realistic dynamic night lighting
- Interior model included for airport Terminal
- Ambient passenger animations bring the airport to life
- Various other ambient animations, such as flags
- Custom windsock model
- Custom taxiway signage to match its real-world counterpart
- Also included is Bonaire’s old control tower (select any date before 2018)